English Speaking Practice
This is the main page for the section on English Speaking Practice.
On pages under this section you will be able to:
Listen to and read English dialogues on various survival topics;
Use tips and resources to help improve your conversation skills;
Watch videos of people speaking English;
Listen to people speaking English in real situations.
However, buying lessons with me, can guide you through your learning process faster and make sure you are speaking correctly.
So get some lessons with me today and really start learning English fast. Click here to book now!
Enjoy my English resources.
- Hey Adam! How are you doing?
- Oh hello Bill! I’m doing just fine. You?
- I’ve felt better. My friends and I went out to a disco last night and we got in pretty late.
- What time did you hit the sack?
- Oh. It was getting light and the birds were singing, so about dawn.
- Right! So you were up all night? That’s why you look like death warmed up!
- It seems like this is the consequence. Anyway, do you fancy going to the cafe to get a smoothie?
- Sure! Great idea. Let’s take a stroll down there. The exercise will do you good.
- Ok. If you really think so. I’ll grab my coat.
- Right. I’ll go and look for my wallet. See you in a minute.
There will be more content added to this page regularly. In the meantime, why don’t you check out my other resources? Just click the links below and start learning English with me, Teacher Dominic.
- Learn English Free!
- English Grammar
- English Blog
- My YouTube Channel (Subscribe for future videos.)
- My Podcast Channel
Thanks for reading.
© Dominic Christopher Elliston and http://www.teacherdom.com 2016/2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dominic Christopher Elliston and http://www.teacherdom.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.